Gamma Technology multi function computer for Lambretta + Vespa
Suitable for: Lambretta - Vespa
GBP £ 242.80
Gamma Tech’s RTSE1000 meter has been on the market for a couple of years now and provides a compact, combined solution to data readout for single-cylinder engines with the advantages of touch-screen set-up.
Two unusual but useful functions of the RTSE are an approximate fuel gauge based on average pre-programmed consumption rates, and also a pulsed over-temperature warning output. This output can be attached to an ultra-bright LED to warn the rider if the temperatures reach a critical pre-defined level.
Alternatively the output can be used to interrupt the ignition via a relay to physically make the engine stutter if it gets too hot.
The device can read engine revs, temperature, speed and EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) hence the RTSE name.
The unit includes the following features:
- 2.4” backlit colour touch screen
- Digital speed in MPH or KPH
- Digital and analogue RPM display
- Digital and analogue cylinder head temperature (CHT)
- Digital and analogue exhaust temperature (EGT)
- Temperature can be displayed in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Odometer and resettable trip meter functions
- Analogue distance gauge can be used as pseudo fuel gauge or service interval indicator
- Powered by vehicle’s 12V AC or DC supply
- Configurable relay output for over temperature or RPM protection
- Peak RPM, speed and temperatures automatically stored
- Auto dimming function with input from lighting circuit
- Fully user configurable for colour changes, relay output, warning flashing etc.
|Suggested by RLC||No|