Complete set of components to build a Casa Performance SSR250 engine
The most powerful production Lambretta engines ever built!
Suitable for: Casa Performance SSR250
Country of Manufacture: Italy
Technical file download for this product
GBP £ 6,912.50
***PLEASE NOTE: RLC NO LONGER OFFERS COMPLETE READY-BUILT ENGINES BUT YOU CAN PURCHASE ALL THE PARTS NECCESSARY TO ASSEMBLE ONE!***
WHAT IS AN SSR250 ENGINE? These are the most powerful production Lambretta engines ever made. If you thought your scooter was fast, think again. OUT OF THE BOX they have 45bhp and pull like a freight train from 4000 right up to 11,000rpm. NOTHING comes close. Customers can purchase all the components so that you can build a motor yourselves, or just the complete cylinder kit to fit a CasaCase that you have purchased previously. Casings bought from us that are destined for use with an SSR250 barrel are actually ready-machined for the kit so there is no porting and NO 'fettling' involved during assembly.
CHOICES? You get to choose the colour of the anodised parts between blue, silver and black. For the carburettor, there is a choice between a 34mm or 39mm Dell’Orto carburettor.
VERSIONS? We often get asked, "what are the differences betwen the 'SSR250' and the 'SSR265 Scuderia'?" Basically the engines are near-identical but the 'SSR265 Scuderia' has slightly more power, and more torque due to the 68mm stroke crankshaft used (as opposed to the 64mm stroke cranks used in the SSR250 engines). The Scuderia requires different machining of the casing and cylinder.
PRODUCT ADVANTAGES :
- The most powerful production Lambretta kits / engines ever made
- Can be fitted into any Lambretta S1 + S2 + S3 + GP / DL + Serveta scooter without modification
- Output = 45bhp at the rear wheel is light years ahead of anything on the market
- Speed = 100mph / 160kph+ as standard
- Choice of the colour for the anodised parts
- Extensive Casa Performance dealer backup for technical advice, help and assistance
- Race proven parts for the road going scooterist
- EVERY single component is of HIGH QUALITY European manufacture
- None of the usual messing around, 'fettling' or 'having to get things to fit'. It fits. It works. End of. Simple.
Shipping costs will be calculated AT COST depending on the customers location!
|Suggested by RLC||No|