Buzzwangle digital degree ignition and port timing tool for all 2 & 4-stroke engines
RLC RECOMMENDS THIS TOOL! WE USE THESE IN OUR WORKSHOPS AND THEY ARE AMAZING!
Suitable for: Lambretta + Vespa + lots of other scooters and motorcycles!
Country of Manufacture: Italy
GBP £ 87.30
BUZZWANGLE™ digital degree wheel ignition and port timing tool for digital measurement of ignition timing and port timing of 2-stroke & 4-stroke engines.
This is the Buzzwangle digital degree wheel ignition and port timing tool, for digital measurement of ignition timing and port timing of 2-stroke & 4-Stroke engines.
Buzzwangle is the fastest, easiest and most accurate method of calculating ignition and port timing. This first version has four threads covering almost every classic geared scooter ignition system and many 2-stroke motorcycles including the popular Yamaha RD/RZ/Banshee. Further versions are in development for other applications.
The full Buzzwangle kit includes:
- Buzzwangle tool
- 360-degree Buzzwangle-o-meter
- Adjustable piston stop tool for 10mm and 14mm spark plug threads.
The Buzzwangle Tool fits the following:
• M27x1.0 right hand thread ‘VT’ – Vespatronic, many Honda models with Kokusan ignition, many Yamaha (e.g. Blaster, Banshee, RZ350, RD350), many Gas Gas models.
• M27x1.25 right hand thread ‘L’ – Lambretta (most models), MZ (some models), Ducati (many ignitions), Motoplat (some ignitions), Powerdynamo ignitions.
• M28x1.0 right hand thread ‘V’ – most manual gearchange Vespa and LML models, many Piaggio and Gilera scooters.
• M24x1.0 right hand thread ‘P’ – Latest Parmakit ignitions, Aprilia RS125, many 50cc models from Yamaha, MBK, Peugeot, Honda and Kymco.
When used in conjunction with magnetic coupling on the Buzzwangle 4-way tool this Buzzwangle-o-meter 360 allows you to measure a full 360 degrees with a tenth of a degree accuracy around the center axis of the crankshaft. Unlike other Digital inclinometers out there which are often designed for the building trade where only 0 to 90 degrees is required our custom version goes from a full 0.0 to 360.0 degrees.
BUZZWANGLE™ PISTON STOP SPARK TOOL -
Machined out of 6061T Billet Aluminium this tool winds directly into your spark plug thread to allow you to find Top Dead Centre with ease. The piston stop will work with regular M14x1.25 as well as M10x1 thread spark plugs.
|Suggested by RLC||No|